Donors are as diverse as the region they serve. They are individuals, families, corporations, even groups of friends. All can find a home for their charitable legacy within the Oxford Community Foundation.
Making a gift to the Foundation is your opportunity to make a tangible enduring contribution to support charitable activities in the community…forever. You can be assured your gift will always be safeguarded and used in the way you have chosen.
Why give to Oxford Community Foundation?
- Permanence - Your gift could become part of a permanent endowment fund that will give to the community
- Simplicity - A single gift can address a wide range of interests.
- Relevance -The Foundation works with local organizations to identify current needs in the community. Your gift will respond to needs that are always current.
- Fiscal Responsibility - The funds are professionally managed to ensure a good return at minimal cost.
- Accountability - Community leaders serve on the volunteer Board of Directors which oversees the activities of the Foundation.
- Tax Advantages - Your gift could result in tax savings for you or your estate.
- Recognition - You can be recognized as a donor or remain anonymous. It is your choice!
What form of Donation can I make?
Your gift or fund can be directed into any area you choose. Donors may set up individual funds in their own name or the name of a loved one, and may have as little or as much input as they wish in determining which charitable activities benefit from their monies.
Or donors may choose to contribute to a variety of existing funds, which address needs and opportunities in our community.
Donations may be made in the form of: